Educator Open House
K-12, College and University Educators and Administrators
Friday, October 14, 2016
4:00 PM–6:30 PM
Educators who work with students of all ages are invited to explore how the Rubin Museum’s collection and the new exhibition Monumental Lhasa: Fortress, Palace, Temple can connect with your curriculum . Explore the role of ritual and repeated imagery in art.
The Rubin’s permanent collection is an exceptional resource for educators. Through a lively discussion and gallery tours, learn how to help your students make deep and meaningful connections with the art at the Rubin.
- Customized tours led by educators and curators
- Delicious refreshments and snacks
- Hands-on art-making opportunities
- Meet-and-greet with Rubin Museum staff
- An opportunity to meet fellow educators
- Live music and cocktails in the K2 Lounge immediately following the Open House
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Takes place in the Rubin Museum of Art Education Center (132 W 17th Street)