Educator Open House
K-12, College and University Educators and Administrators
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Educators who work with students of all ages are invited to explore how the Rubin Museum’s artwork can connect with their curriculum.
The Rubin’s permanent collection is an exceptional resource for educators, offering insight into the art and history of cultures from the Himalayan region, as well as a springboard for discussion of universal ideas. Through a lively discussion and gallery tours, learn how to help your students make deep and meaningful connections between their own lives and the timeless art in the Rubin’s galleries. This event will take place in the Rubin Museum Education Center.
Learn about the Rubin’s 2019 theme of POWER and our plans for 2020.
The evening includes:
- Customized tours led by trained educators
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Hands-on art-making opportunities
- Meet-and-greet with Rubin Museum staff
- An opportunity to meet fellow educators
- Invitation to the K2 Lounge immediately following the Open House
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Namkhai Nyingpo (8th-9th century) Performing a Long-Life Ritual Kham Province, Eastern Tibet; 19th century Pigments on cloth C2006.66.20 (HAR 678)