An artful fete in support of the Rubin
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
7:00 PM–9:00 PM
What power do we have over the world around us? This year, every inch of the Rubin seeks to help answer this question by exploring how we can mobilize the power that starts within us and flows between us.
Join us in this exploration during an evening of surprising Museum-wide experiences, flavors, and sensations. Take part in an exciting performative power disruption and spark conversation, community, and art by supporting the Rubin. Enjoy delicious food and drinks at this one-of-a-kind cocktail and performance extravaganza.
Artists and Performances
Vedic Astrology Reading with Pallavi Shastri
Memory Palace Trip with Tim McHenry
Sound Healing with Yanik Jayaram
Flower Mandala with LOTUSWEI
Roopa Mahadevan and company
Davalois Fearon Dance
SOMOS MONSTROS: RaÃºl de Nieves and Erik Zajaceskowski
Face Your Fears at the Long Table with Dr. Pilar Jennings
Thanks to Our Generous Sponsors
Eileen Caulfield Schwab
Noah P. Dorsky
Shelley and Donald Rubin
Beer lovingly provided by Brooklyn Brewery.
Tea provided by AriZona Beverages USA.
Please consider joining as a Lead Sponsor or Liquor Sponsor, with a gift of $5,000““10,000 or more
With our thanks, you will receive:
- An opportunity to welcome guests and be publicly recognized at the fete
- Inclusion on printed invitations, mailed to a targeted list of 1,000 art lovers and distributed at the Museum’s front desk for visitors
- Inclusion in a digital slideshow in the Museum Lobby
- Listing on the Rubin Museum’s website and online calendar, which receives 15,000 visits per week
- A featured mention on email blasts to 50,000+ subscribers
- A dedicated social media mention on the Rubin’s social media platforms including Facebook (79,000+ followers), Instagram (30,000+followers), or Twitter (150,000+followers)
- 20 tickets for friends, family, clients, and colleagues
- The knowledge that you are supporting a great cause and contributing to the arts
Become a Co-Chair with a gift of $2,500
- Premium Co-Chair listing on invitation, emails, event website, and on-site event slideshow
- Opportunity to welcome guests together with fellow Co-Chairs and to be publicly recognized for your leadership
- 15 tickets for friends, family, clients, and colleagues
- The knowledge that you are making the art of the Himalayas available to thousands of visitors
Become a Host Committee Member with a gift of $1,000
- Host Committee listing on invitation, emails, event website, and on-site event slideshow
- 10 tickets for friends, family, and colleagues
- The knowledge that you are bringing the art and ideas of the Himalayas into our contemporary lives
Individual Tickets: $100 in advance; $125 at the door
Tickets are non-refundable. $50 is tax-deductible and the entire amount will support the Rubin.
To sponsor the event or join us please see link below or contact Hannah Hume at 212-620-5000 x244 or email@example.com.
- Sponsorships available starting at $1,000
- Individual tickets $100 in advance
- Individual tickets $125 at the door