The Rubin Teens have outlined the reasons they can’t wait for Saturday’s “Unmasked” teen event:
- Crafting personalized masks inspired by the latest exhibition.
- Getting to explore the galleries for free!
- Hanging out with friends and listening to a live music performance from Max ZT.
- Attending a poetry-art workshop with poet Robert Whitehead after finding inspiration in the new mask exhibition.
- Catching a live dance performance from the East Village Dance Project Teen Company in the theater.
- Free food and drinks in the Art Lounge!
- Creating wearable buttons that feature images inspired by the collection.
- Going on interactive, themed tours of the Museum led by the Rubin Teen Guide Council!
- Getting henna tattoo and showing them off in the photo booth in the Ed Center.
- Meeting new people and making some new friends to share the memories with!
We hope to see Saturday! The fun starts at 1:00pm