Become an Independent School Partner today, and gain access to many benefits including free guided tours for your students for the entire academic year.
The Rubin Museum of Art is committed to helping Independent, Private, and Parochial schools engage students in explorations of visual art and culture using our comprehensive collection of art from Himalayan Asia and our extraordinary educational programming. As an Independent School Partner, your student groups may visit the museum free-of-charge for guided tours for the current academic year.
2016–2017 Partnership Fee: $300*
Year-long Independent School Partnership benefits run September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017, and include:
- FREE admission and FREE guided tours for all students and teachers on scheduled group visits
- Free admission for teachers (with valid school ID) for curriculum and field trip planning
- Curriculum planning and field trip assistance from Rubin Museum educators
For more information, call 212.620.5000 x295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2016-2017 Partners:*
- Collegiate School
- German School Brooklyn
- Nightingale-Bamford School
- Packer Collegiate Institute
- Winston Preparatory School
*As of September 1, 2016