Join us for a FREE Educator Open House!
March 20, 2015
Rubin Museum of Art Education Center (132 W 17th Street)
Educators who work with students of all ages are invited to discover the new exhibition Becoming Another: The Power of Masks and explore ways to incorporate a trip to the Rubin into your curriculum. Whether you are teaching elementary students about communities around the world or discussing anthropology and psychology with college students, we will help you make deep and meaningful connections with Becoming Another. The evening will include an educator talk about the exhibition, gallery tours, and art-making workshops, as well as refreshments and opportunities to meet educators from a variety of New York institutions.
- Gallery Tours of the exhibition Becoming Another: The Power of Masks
- Learn about the masks in the permanent collection from curators and educators
- Hands-on art-making workshops
- Resources and ideas for the classroom
- Opportunity to mingle with fellow educators
- Delicious refreshments and snacks
- Stay for K2 Lounge at Café Serai immediately following the Open House
- And much more!
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-620-5000 x273
For directions to the museum, click here.